Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

First Signs of Spring in the Garden

I have some exciting news!  It's spring, and I have the crocuses to prove it!

Did you notice the little white one over on the right?



There are other plants making their first appearances this year, too.

Tulips (Black Parrot and Fringed)

Orange Daylilies

I think these are Dwarf Irises.

Various Daylilies (different ones than the orange kind)

Allium

There are lots of leaves from last fall.  I leave them in the garden over the winter to provide a little insulation for the plants.  I'm going to clean them up as soon as the temperatures are consistently a bit warmer.

Oh!  I almost for got to give you an update on the venus fly traps in tissue culture!


Have you spotted anything waking up in your garden yet?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar