Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

July Favorites

Oh no! It's already the 2nd day of August...and I forgot to put my July Favorites! July was quite an eventful but fun month...between helping my mom with our flooring project and picking out furniture, touring our dream wedding venue, and the State Fair...oh and having a job interview in which I didn't get accepted for :( well, such is life...I can't wait to see what August has in store (not just makeup wise, but event-wise, lol):

1. Too Faced Love Flush (How Deep is Your Love?): This hot pink coral blush is actually so subtle, but you can build it up to your desired color. It's perfect for the summer! And it does live up to its long lasting name. My review of it is here.

2. Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter: This glowing highlighter works on all skin tones...although, I feel like I have to swim in it to really glow. But it's gorgeous all around.

3. Too Faced Melted Metal Macaroon: This is my first and favorite Melted Metal lipstick from Too Faced. It's a bright pink and shows up on my skin. It's beautiful for spring and summer...and unlike the regular Melted lipsticks, the Metals are more glossy and less drying. But they are definitely opaque.

4. NYX Intense Butter Gloss (Spice Cake): This dark pinkish plum is a bit out of my comfort zone, but it is my favorite out of the Intense Butter Gloss line. My gosh does it look beautiful on me. Can fall come? I would love to wear this everyday!

5. State Fair: July wouldn't be complete without the annual State Fair in Sac! We go mostly for the food, haha. Cecilio and I got deep fried Twix and deep fried cookie dough (my favorite). We also beat the heat with watermelon lemonade. At first, I was feeling woozy and light headed. As it turns out, it was the heat, my hunger, and thirst and the fact that I was starting my time of the month. We also enjoy looking at the animals (sheep are my favorite). Cecilio's not a huge fan of rides, but we do go to the ferris wheel with a bit of my prodding and we always have a great time.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar