Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Practice Shoot

In lesson I practiced photographing my intended model with various lighting in a studio setting. These images show my final outcomes from the practice shoot.


Overall I am quite happy with these images. I feel the lighting highlights enough detail on her face to be able to properly see the character in her face but is also quite even which flatters her and prevents any unflattering shadows. I also feel that the positioning and angles of my models face works well with her facial structure and gives the best overall appearance.


I feel that these images are too simple and the side lighting gives an unflattering shape to her face. The composition is slightly off too although this was most likely due to bad directing.




The first of these two images (left) is my favourite from the entire shoot as I feel it is a more interesting pose and has a higher standard overall. The lighting has given flattering shadows to the face and gives a high quality overall. The second image (right) has a pose which does not work well with the lighting, as she is looking away from the darker side, making her facial features look overexposed in contrast.


I like the lighting that is used in these two images as I feel it shows the texture of the skin and hair well which adds interest to the photograph. The image on the right was taken too closely to the face which made it unflattering overall.


In these images, I feel that the lighting is slightly overexposed and has bleached out certain parts of her skin completely, and in the future I will need to look out for this, especially when I try new lighting conditions.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar