Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Best Luxury Beauty Gift Sets


'Tis the season to splurge...

Every year I am always excited to see every brand's Christmas gifting collection, and I'm always the most excited for the array of high-end beauty brands to release their offerings. Whether it's for your mum, your friend or even yourself (aren't sets of minature products the best things to treat yourself with), there have been so many amazing gift sets released this year, especially some with great value for money.

MAC Snowball Collection

MAC's Christmas gifts were by far the brand I was most excited for after the wonderous Nutcracker collection last year. This year the Snowball collection, encased in the prettiest gold, silver and rose gold packaging didn't disappoint. My favourite sets include the pigments, which I own myself, and for £25 are such a steal, and the lip bags, which come in both red and nude and again are great value for money. The whole collection is to die for and there is something for everyone, of all price ranges.

Urban Decay Little Vice Lipsticks

Urban Decay may not have the most expansive of Christmas collections, but something I was excited to see was their mini lipstick sets. 5 lipsticks for only £25 is an amazing price for Urban Decay, and I love sets like this because they allow you to try out the shades before choosing to buy a full size version of them. It comes with such a selection of shades and finishes and is a lovely gift.


Stila Liquid Lipstick Set

The Stila sets are some of the cutest this year, and similar to Urban Decay's set, I love the idea of a few mini lipsticks for a really affordable price. My mum actually bought this set a few weeks ago and I can tell you that all the shades are stunning and super long lasting!

Charlotte Tilbury's Beauty Icons Set

In terms of luxury beauty brands, Charlotte Tilbury are certainly the brand to watch at the moment. For a more upmarket gift, their beauty icons set is so dreamy. It comes with some of her best loved products including a lipstick, mascara and some skincare products too. Plus, you can't forget how beautiful the packaging is.


Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Set

A gift set I asked for this year was Anastasia Beverly Hill's mini liquid lipstick trio, of which I receieved for my birthday a few weeks ago. A whole post about these will be going up really soon, but for now I'll let you know how stunning the shades are so they had to make a mention on this list! They are on the dark side but that is perfect for this season and in particular, a shade exclusive to the set, Hudson, is a real dream.

Benefit San FrancisGLOW set

I love how affordable some of Benefit's sets are and it's amazing that they have created sets under £20 this year. I think this is a great idea for someone starting out with makeup to try some of Benefit's famous products, or even just for someone who loves Benefit (as I certainly do!). Benefit's highlighting products are some of their best and this set includes four of them. High Beam is my all time favourite highlighter, and the set also includes some other iconic Benefit highlighters such as Watt's Up!


Bobbi Brown Evening Glow Palette

I love the look of eyeshadow palette Bobbi Brown have released exclusively for their Christmas collection this year. It includes 5 gorgeous, wearable shades which I think would create the perfect look over the Christmas season - and beyond! Their Christmas packaging with the red lid is gorgeous too.

Too Faced Under The Kissletoe Gift Set

For any Too Faced Melted lipstick lover, I think this set looks perfect. The set comes with a lovely selection of their lipsticks in their different finishes, the original melted, melted matte and new melted latex. I love how each shade is so different that you can create so many different looks using the lipsticks and Too Faced have to be some of the best quality lipsticks I have tried so you're certainly in for a treat.



What gift sets have caught your eye this year?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar