Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Glamour Magazine - December 2012

I went and bought a Glamour Magazine earlier after seeing a post on someone’s blog, because I noticed they were giving away Nails Inc nail polishes again! I wanted the gold shade and was interested in the blue shade, but when I got to the shelf there was only one magazine left and it had the blue colour in it. I picked it up anyway!
There are four nail polishes to choose from:-
Motcomb Street – a navy blue
St James – a pillar box red
Glamour Glitter – a sparse gold glitter
Elizabeth Street – a delicate nude cream
After seeing pictures of Glamour Glitter earlier, I’m glad it wasn’t there, because it is not what I was expecting. I might get St James, but I will not be getting Elizabeth Street, as the colour does not appeal to me!

When I was looking through the magazine I found two make-up samples....
Rimmel 9-in-1 BB Cream in Light - £6.99
Page 157
Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primerin Normal & Combination Skin - £4.99
Page 173

January 2012’s Magazine should be released on the 6th December, but I’m not certain. Thank you for reading!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar