Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Halloween Questionnaire!




Hello spooks! My friend Tomi told me about this Halloween Questionnaire she was doing and, we knew I'd have to answer it too. There are many Halloween tags going around sns so, it's always fun to be a part of them.
Let's do this!

1. Do you believe in ghosts? Have you seen one?
I do believe in ghosts. I've seen one when I was a little girl. I never told anyone until I was older and apparently, my sister saw the same man too. I still remember how he looked like.

2. Favorite candy?
Chocolate

3. What did you dress up as when you were a kid?
I remember I had this Devil costume I loved because it had a cute skirt. i also remember a witch/pumpkin(?) costume.

4. Parties or Trick-or-Treating?
parties

5. Have you ever carved a pumpkin?
Yup. Not as often as I'd like but, I have.

6. Worst thing you’ve ever gotten trick-or-treating?
I don't remember. I didn't go trick-or-treating much when I was a kid~~

7. Best costume you’ve ever seen?
It's hard to choose one! I've seen great ones.

8. Favorite ‘Halloween’ monster?
Witches!

9. Favorite thing you’ve dressed up as?
I'd say Zombie bride.

10. What are you dressing up as this year if you’re dressing up? What would you dress up as if you aren’t?
I usually plan my costumes ahead but, for some reason I didn't plan anything this year. I don't have that much time to plan something too elaborated now so, we'll see!

11. Do you like going to haunted houses? 
Yes!!

12. Haunted woods?
I'd love to but with a group of friends

13. Ever worked in/hosted a haunted house/wood?
Sadly, no. But I would really like to go.

14. Got a favorite spooky tune?
I kinda like the main theme of the Exorcist

15. Any wardrobe malfunctions?
Not that I remember.

16. Scariest Halloween moment?
I can't remember one I could consider scary~

17. Least favorite candy?
I'm not a big fan of candy corn but it's not like I /don't/ like it.

18. What are your plans for this Halloween?
Honestly? this month has been changing my plans a lot so, I have no idea.

19. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
Nope. I won't deny I'm curious but I don't think I'd do it.

20. Least favorite thing about Halloween?
That is a one day thing~

21. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
Nope.

22. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?
I'd love an axe or machete but thay are probably too heavy for me.

23. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
Depends on what kind of horror movie. I think I'd be one of the first to die... or killer maybe? LOL

24. If you could have a spooky Halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
Black cat.

25. Favorite Halloween/Scary movie?
I love The Witches as a Halloween movie. I know it's not scary but I really enjoy watching it.

Bonus Question: Planning on going to any haunted attractions this year?
Like I said before, it's hard to know what I'll be doing this Halloween. My plans keep changing as the month go by. I'd love to go to haunted attractions tho.

That is it for this questionnaire. I really enjoy answering them. Halloween lovers, feel free to answer it yourself of pick your favorite question and share it down below. I'd love to read your answers!!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar