Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Haul | Beauty & Jewellery

Beauty Jewellery Haul Makeup Academy Cover Girl
Beauty Jewellery Haul Sally Hansen Barry M Angelica L'Oreal
Beauty Jewellery Haul Miss Selfridge Rings Earrings
Hello everyone! I hope you're having a lovely Monday and that going back to school wasn't too much of a struggle! Throughout half term, I've been popping into town and larger shopping centres and been doing a bit of shopping. Naturally, I bought far too much makeup and beauty bits, but this does mean I can show you a little haul post! Unfortunately this isn't everything, my camera is awful at taking photos of clothes close up, but hopefully I will get back into the swing of making "outfit of the day" posts again!

One of the first shops I went to was Superdrug to look at the MUA stand and see if there was anything new I needed to pick up! I was able to get my hands on the last Undress Me Too palette on the shelf (yay!) which is meant to be a good dupe to the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I thought that for £4, I may as well give it a try! I've used it a few times and will be doing a review on it soon. Next I picked up the MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter. I don't actually own very many highlighters at all so I thought this would be a lovely extra to my collection! I also love the embossed pattern which is meant to be quite similar to a MAC highlighter. Finally I picked up a MUA blusher in Shade 5 Dolly. I've been after an orange toned blusher for quite a while and I thought this was a natural shade that I could wear everyday. It's nicely pigmented and builds up well on the cheeks!

Next I went to Boots to pick up a few nail polishes. I've wanted to try Barry M's Blue Moon and Nude for a while and luckily they were on a special offer of buy 2 and get £1 off! I've been really liking blue nail polishes at the moment and I think Blue Moon will be perfect for Spring! Me and my mum also picked up the new L'Oreal Top Coat Confettis to share. It reminded me of Illamasqua's egg shell nail polishes when applied over a pastel polish. I really recommend picking up this polish as it's a great dupe for about £10 less than the Illamasqua ones!

I also picked up an Angelica glitter polish in Crystal 09 from Primark for just £1. I actually use these polishes in my nail kit at college so I know they're really nice quality for such a good price! The glitter in the polish shines all differently pastel colours so I thought this would be lovely to use in the Spring and Summer!

Next, I managed to find a few beauty bargains in Poundland (where else?!) including the Sally Hansen Salon Manicure polish in Lavender Cloud. This is a white polish with a tiny hint of lilac and I think this will be lovely for the Summer when I have more of a tan. I also picked up 2 CoverGirl TrueShine lipsticks in Lavender Shine and Peach Shine. I believe these are discontinued products and as there are so many in my local Poundlands at the moment, I decided to try them out. They don't offer a lot of colour, more of a tinted sheen but they apply really well.

Finally, I picked up a jewellery set from Miss Selfridge, my favourite shop to buy from! I've been trying to find some pretty stud earrings and this set had 3 rings with matching earrings for only £2. I love the bow and rose designs the most!

Have you picked up any of the new MUA makeup recently?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar