Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

L'Oreal Preference Wild Ombre 2 Brush-on Dip Dye



Like skinny jeans, I have an undying love for ombre. A walking ambassador for the hair colour trend that's been doing the runway rounds since 2012, I can talk you into getting a dip-dye done in 5 minutes. Having experimented with various products, salon based and drug store ones for achieving this sun kissed hair look, I've finally found one that I can rely on and recommend without thinking twice. It's the cult-favourite L'Oreal Preference Wild Ombre 2 Dark Blonde to Medium Brown

I believe this comes in 3 shades or intensities if you like and you're meant to choose one based on your original hair colour. Now, I have used the Wild Ombre 1 in the past, which is for light brown to dark brown hair and it hardly showed up on my pitch black hair and rather with some pesky brassy hints to it. I opted for the kit aimed at lighter hair this time and voila, it worked much better at achieving the results I wanted. 

Pure dark blonde, caramel like locks with hints of honey in it but seriously, no orange mess at all. If you have Indian hair, you'll know how painstakingly difficult it is to get it to change pigment. This one however worked like a dream. I left it on my hair for about 45 minutes and voila! I noticed the hair looked lighter over the next few days, which is always a bonus so don't judge it on the very day you colour it. 

The brush that comes with it of course makes the entire process a whole lot easier. You wouldn't want chunks of concentrated colour and unless you're a pro hairdresser, the brush will help with separation and even distribution. The kit is bleaching your hair at the end of the day so do expect a bunch of dehydrated tresses, however nothing that cannot be solved by slathering a good hair mask on the ends. 

For £8.29, the kit will save you tonnes on a salon trip and maintenance. If you don't get the colour you want in the first go, simply re-do with the kit a few weeks later and you'll see a difference. I also used an ash blonde hair colour to add more cool tones to my locks and followed up with a violet shampoo to tone down any brassiness and maintain the colour. Reviews for those to follow up soon!

www.chemistdirect.co.uk

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar