Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Merry Christmas

I will  follow you into the dark
Wishing you all a belated Merry Christmas! How have you been? No, really how have you been? I know that the normal reaction to that is "Oh, I'm fine. Thanks! You?" when really your world could be ripping apart and you're anywhere but fine - maybe I'm reading into things too much you could in fact be actually fine ... Anyway what I'm trying to say is ... that I do hope you really are doing well - in fact more than well - I hope you're progressing however slow or fast, and that you know you really are never alone. 

Gee this life is so short, so precious that there really shouldn't be time to worry or stay vexed or depressed. I think we can complicate situations too much, take on everything and end up weary and withdrawn at the end of it. I know that I have certainly not been in a cherry mood this year especially for Christmas. Slightly strange for me but generally strange things be happening this year- like at Christmas ... I ate no dessert ... so strange usually I have room for everything but tiredness and a half full stomach was enough ... maybe its because I'm getting old (my reasoning behind everything) but I will have dessert next year ... I will!  

This post is just really a catch up, a little wave before we enter into the New Year. I love new year's although the cynic in me proclaims that change doesn't come with a new calender but, from inside and takes longer than a day to formulate itself. However the naive bunny in me (because there's a bunny in everyone) sees New Year's as a magical day that looks a little brighter and feels more alive. Recharging everyone with renewed vigour and suddenly we're all super heroes who can battle our nemesis. Silly - I know.  

Now in the general scheme of things I probably most likely should admit that I've failed on many of the challenges I sought to complete for 2013, but hey ho there's always next year! See that's what I like about New Year's you can always put your best hopes in them, unlike the past or present when you know what happened or can't see a way out. I've learnt a lot of things about myself some things I already knew and yes I'm still planning to complete certain challenges but in a different way (I'll explain about that in another post). Anyway I'm learning not to get so worked up about things and its working. 

Anyway ... I've bought more makeup, more fragrances and still have no street style. Oh + I'm still a disorganised mess ball but I have hope and faith and I'm learning to love more. Probably one of the major changes for me is ... that I have used my makeup - much much more ... I actually finished the Kiko Foundation stick (my first ever foundation finish *whoop,whoop*) so I bought another one ... but only in the wrong shade da dumb (number 14) but its workable (although a bit too red and quite dark for me so against my naked skin its shows my yellow undertones). Sigh. Never mind.

So ...
How about you? 
What's been going on?
Thanks for stopping by ...
Lots of love ...& one big Hug 
for you all 
:)
xXx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar