Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review - Anastasia Beverley Hills Contour Kit.




I recently got my hands on this palette for my birthday..
No doubt it is one of the most raved about products in the makeup/beauty world, 
The Anastasia Beverley Hills Contour Kit comes with 6 different shades which are
designed to sculpt, define, lift and highlight your face.





PACKAGING
The ABH contour kit is housed in a refillable cardboard palette,
it is sleek, travel-friendly sized and sturdy!

CONSISTENCY
The powders are finely milled and easy to work with,
they aren't chalky and blend beautifully on to the face.
They are pigmented but not so harsh
that you will end up looking like a clown.

STAYING POWER
Longevity is amazing, I find that it doesn't fade for 6+ hours,
depending if I touch my face or not.





SHADE RANGE
Although I have the pre-made original palette, 
I still find it is widely suited to light/medium skin tones of any undertone.
ABH has a large variety of single highlight and contour 
shades to suit every skin tone available though, where you can customize your own palette.

Below are swatches:


VANILLA 
Is a pink undertone setting powder. 
It is great for setting concealer right under the eyes to brighten that area up.


BANANA 
Is a yellow undertone setting powder. 
It is also amazing for under the eyes and I also love it for setting the T-Zone area.


SAND
Is a cool toned champagne highlighter shade.
Love this for highlighting the cheeks, or on my lid as an eye shadow.


JAVA
Is a neutral brown shade with slightly cooler undertones. 
Perfect for carving out the cheeks and creating a subtle look.


FAWN
Is a definite cool toned brown, almost taupe. 
Really natural for creating a natural "shadow". 


HAVANA
Is a warm/red undertone shade for contouring. 
I use this to add some warmth on my skin and sometimes blend with fawn as a transition colour.


The Anastasia Beverley Hills Contour Kit comes with 6 x 0.11oz of product 
and is avaliable from Anastasia Beverley Hills
and retails for roughly $80AUD inclusive of postage to Australia.

CONCLUSION

PROS
Pigmented
Affordable
Diverse Shade Range
Versatile (can be used as eye shadows)
Blendable
Hypoallergenic

CONS
None!

I personally love this palette, whether it is used for a subtle look or full on sculpting,
this has got to be the easiest, versatile and fool-proof product I have ever used.
Definitely give this a try if you get the chance!
I can see why so many other companies are having a go
at their own contour kits.

Have you tried the ABH contour kit? 







Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar