Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Yum Moments: Sandy's Pizza

After a few weeks, here's finally another Yum Moments post. Thursday last week, my friend and I dropped by Sandy's Pizza along Katipunan Extension for late lunch after a meeting. We ordered the 18 inches pizza - Combination and Meatzarella - and 1.5L of Coke that we shared with the manong driver. Here's the pizza.



The pizza costs Php 590 for 18 inches with 12 slices. Not bad, right? The crust was thin and the pizza wasn't oily. There were enough toppings to tickle the taste buds but sadly though, it tasted a little bland for me that I had to put a lot of hot sauce on my pizza. It took them almost 15-20 minutes to serve our pizza but it was alright. Not good if you're starving. The service was so-so, nothing to be delighted about though. I personally didn't like the place even though it was cozy and all. There was no music and I can feel the heat from the outside. The attendant seemed as if she was bored and barely said a word at all. Overall, the pizza was OK but nothing really special at all but for the price and the size of the pizza, it can definitely fill your hungry tummies. :) Will I eat again? Maybe but it's not a place I would look forward to eating pizza at and probably not the pizza I would crave for.


Have you tried Sandy's Pizza?

Happy Tuesday, super awesome peeps! :P

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar