Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Back 2 MAC: Rebel satin lipstick swatched (and a purchase)

Oh Rebel lipstick, how much do I love thee?  


 A lot obviously because this is my second tube!  Now that's saying something because it's pretty rare that I'll repurchase a lipstick shade with all the new shades (or variations of) and finishes constantly catching my eye.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm usually a bit of a lipstick whore so you won't see me buying multiple back-ups of my one and only HG lipstick.  OK, so now you realise how special I think Rebel is and why it was my Back 2 MAC choice!

Rebel is from MAC's  satin finish line so it's semi-matte but feels weightless on the lips and I don't find it drying at all.  The pigmentation is rich and true, doesn't bleed and fades evenly after eating or drinking.  I'm a fan of the satin formula but it's the a-may-zing colour I'm in love with - Rebel looks a little deceptively scary in the tube but on the lips this becomes the most flattering shade of beet.  It's vibrant but not too light and bright and I think it would suit most colouring.  It's a lovely day to night shade and when it fades, leaves a flattering stain on my lips. 

Oh, I also made another repurchase while I was at the MAC counter and bought my favourite everyday purple eyeliner Bordeauxline.  This Powerpoint pencil liner has just the right hint of plum/purple to set off my green eyes without being too distracting.  Offce appropriate but not boring!  I love my plums, beets and berries at this time of the year!

L-R:
Bordeauxline & Rebel



Now for the money shots.  I'm getting a little more confident at doing lip swatches and I wanted to show you just how lovely Rebel looks in action...

Daylight

Indirect light

What's your favourite winter bright?

Until next time.

Vita :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar