Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fall colors: dark red and orange


For the series of fall looks inspired by the Pantone color chart for Fall 2013, today I will show you a look based on the colors Samba (a dark warm red) and Koi (a warm orange). This is look will complement especially green eyes because red and green are complementary colors.


For this colorful look I used the BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow palette 5th edition.

  1. I used the orange in the inner 1/3 of the lid and lower lash line;
  2. The red went on the rest of the eye to create an elongated shape;
  3. A cool brown went into the crease and outer V to define the eye and was blended well to avoid harsh lines;
  4. I used a matte cream color on the brow bone to highlight and the shade "Shy" (a shimmery champagne) from the MUA Undress Me 2 Palette in the inner corner of the eye.
To finish the look I used Maybelline's Master Drama Eyeliner Pencil in Brown on the upper lash line and on the outer 1/3 of the lower lash line.
I wore a nude lip with this colorful eye, so I just used lip butter to keep the lip hydrated.


So here goes look 2 of the Fall color series.
Talk to you soon!
xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar