Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Elizabeth Arden Lipstick in 'Cassis'

This is one of the lipsticks that I got in the Elizabeth Arden box that I talked about a few weeks ago. I've been trying it out over the past while and thought I would give you my thoughts on it.

Overall, I liked this lipstick. It didn't completely blow me away, but it was nice. Looking at it in the bullet, I expected the colour to be much more purple and berry-toned, but as you can see in the swatch, it's actually more of a dark red.
The lipstick has a very glossy finish, so if you like your matte lipsticks, this is probably one to avoid. It is very moisturising because of the finish though. I think this lipstick would be good if you want to start wearing darker lips, but are a little bit scared; because of the finish it's not a very dramatic lipstick. 
The lasting power is also decent, but not amazing.
Overall, it's a good, but not outstanding, lipstick.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar