Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Text Santa 2014

I wanted to write up a quick post today all about a charity show happening tonight, you've probably already heard a lot about Text Santa. I watched it last year and donated what I could and it was a good laugh but I also knew my money was going to be a big help. Unfortunately I won't be in to watch it on ITV tonight but I can't wait to catch up and of course I'll be donating again.
 
Today though I wanted to share with you the range of Text Santa clothes that you are available to buy on The Hut to help support the 6 charities that the money raised will be split between. Those charities are: Alzheimer's Society, Guide Dogs, Marie Curie Cancer Care, Well Child, Teenage Cancer Trust and Together for Short Lives. I think you'll agree that they are all very worthy causes, you can read up more about them all on the ITV website.
 
 
This year you can help support these charities by either donating or buying one of the fab t-shirts, onesies etc from The Hut. A minimum of 25% from each item bought will be heading straight to Text Santa to be split equally between the charities and you get a cosy onesie or a fun t-shirt! There's loads to pick from and it's not just for adults either, there are some adorable kids stuff so you can get the whole family involved!
 
Make sure you tune in to ITV tonight at 8pm tonight to watch the show with lots of great hosts (Ant and Dec are of course my favourite) and lots of good fun! Don't forget to donate as well, details can be found on the ITV website and you can buy the Text Santa clothes from The Hut here.
 
Shona x


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar