Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The spring makeup collections of 2017 look divine!

What a day! It's storming, raining and snowing and I just a very long and tough law exam. I'm in no mood for more winter weather, and in my mind I'm dreaming of spring flowers and... makeup collections!

Look at what the high end brands are bringing to the table! And there's one very special item!

Dior Color Gradation lipsticks



Some variations on the Dior Addict Lipsticks in fresh spring colors such as coral, rosey orange and pearly peach. This is what I imagine when I think of a fresh spring lip!

Dior Color Gradation blush and eyeshadow



Some gorgeous shades of brown for blue eyes and blue for brown eyes, with matching blushes in a light sienna shade and one in a pale pink.

Diorskin Diorblush 001 Coral Twist



I think this is more of a highlighter!

The entire collection:





At Guerlain we have the Happy Glow collection:



Happy Glow blush and brush



Oh my! What a beautiful blush!

Lancôme comes with the Spring Rose collection:



But what's this?



Is... is that a rose... made from powder?

It looks like it!

Oh my god, this has to be the most beautiful powder ever made!

I wonder if it's made of paper and covered in powder like the La Durée rose petals blush.

Anyway I'm mega exited about these collections, especially the happy glow blush by guerlain and the powder rose by Lancome!

Spring can't come soon enough... sigh... I'm taking a hot bath now!

x

Helena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar