Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BYS Magnetic: Fuschia-ristic

Fuschia-ristic is the first of the BYS Magnetics range I've tried - and the first magnetic polish I've EVER tried. So, how did this magnetic polish novice go???

To be totally honest this was my second attempt.  My first was a comedy of errors as I either:
  1.  held the magnet too close and it stuck! or
  2.  didn't get it close enough and got no result
 Alrighty then, after some online research (See Scrangie's awesome post on magnetic polish instructions and troubleshooting here) I felt a lot more confident going in for my second try - as in I had some idea what I was doing - and the results were pretty darn presentable!

Fuschia-ristic is a deep magenta with the barest hint of shimmer and is a flattering enough colour to wear without any added special effects.  It's a brighter hue than a lot of the magnetic polishes currently out there, which tend to be vampier reds, plums and blues so this shade is pretty unique.  With the magnetic pattern the result is a cheerful, almost candy stripe effect and it comes across as a great spring/summer interpretation of the magnetic polish trend.  The finish without top coat is a semi-matte, almost rubber look and I decided I liked it left it as is. 

Shade


Sun


There are 9 shades in the BYS Magnetic nail enamel range.  BYS polishes are available from discount stores nationally or may be purchased online from FashionAddict.
Until next time.
 
Vita :)
 (These products have been provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar