Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick #371 - Pink Passion : Review, Swatches

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick #371 - Pink Passion


L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick #371 - Pink Passion

Luxuriously Moisturising Lipstick

Colour Riche combines luxurious colour with an exceptional moisturising formula of Vitamin E & Omega 3 for the richest indulgence your lips will ever feel.

Price: INR 825/- for 4.7 grams

My experience with this lipstick:

Pink passion is a true neon coral pink color that can brighten up any dull day. I absolutely love its finish which is glossy, and looks good for any day time makeup look. The lipstick somehow reminds me of my Lancome L'Absolue Nu Voile De Rose lipstick as well, because of the similar fragrance. This lipstick smells of roses and gives a fresh feeling every time I apply it. The texture is super smooth and glides easily on my lips. My lips are slightly pigmented around the corners, and because of that sometimes such pink-coral lipsticks don't work well for me. However, this lipstick does give an opaque finish and covers my pigmentation quite well. The shade is super girly and perfect for the current summer season makeup looks.

It stays put on my lips for 3-4 hours. If I eat or drink in between, the lipstick stays for maximum 2 hours on my lips.

I am absolutely loving this lipstick these days and can't think of any con!

Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar