Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Maquillage Dramatic Rouge

My recent obsession with Coffret D'Or Premium Stay Rouge has nudged my curiosity towards Maquillage Dramatic Rouge. I've mostly resisted, because the formula didn't impress me when I swatched them and I don't like the packaging. But some colors did catch my eyes, and so I picked up PK433 Pink Joker and limited edition RD351 Red Fizz, both released fall 2015, and RD425 Innocent Glamour and limited edition RD454 Red Bloom, both released spring 2015. With the addition of the recently released #10 Lady Red from the 10th Anniversary Collection, these are probably some of the brightest and boldest in the line.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash. Clickable = zoomable.
Continue reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar