Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Summer Essentials: Bronzers

Summer essentials: my favorite bronzers
Good morning beauties!

Summer is a bit slow here in The Netherlands and we've been under pouring rain for the past few days, sigh. But in two weeks I'm leaving for holiday in Italy, so my summer mode is on! One of my favorite parts of my makeup routine in summer is bronzer.
It makes such a difference by giving color and dimension to the face, leaving you looking healthier and more radiant. In summer I abandon any contouring and apply bronzer all over my face where the sun naturally hits: cheeks and forehead mainly and lightly on the bridge of the nose and chin (we still want that highlighted center of the face). This means that I abandon those matte cool toned bronzers I use in winter for contouring, in favor of warmer and slightly sheeny shades. 

bronzers, bourjois, rimmel, the body shop, soap and glory,

My absolute favorite of all time and go to bronzer is The Body Shop Brush on Bronzing Pearls (18.50€ here). This was an impulse buy at an event and I was a bit skeptical to how much I'd use it because of the shimmer, but I am totally in love with the golden sheen it gives the skin, looking natural and glowing at the same time! It is my everyday pick, I had it on here. I obtain a very similar effect with the E.l.f. Golden Bronzer (4€ here) even though the application is slightly more powdery, you can see it in action here. Another amazing one is the Bourjois Bronzing Powder (10€ here), it contains the smallest gold shimmer and smells and looks like chocolate. Paradise! An oldie but a goodie is the Rimmel Natural Bronzer (7€ here). This is a matte bronzer that you can never go wrong with. Never too orange, never looks muddy and is inexpensive. The last addition to my collection is the Soap & Glory Sun Powder (11£ here). This is a beautiful duo with a darker bronzing shade and a lighter golden highlighter, which you can use separately or swirl them together depending on what you feel that day.

Do you use bronzers in summer? Which one is your favorite? Let me know below so I can go check it out!!
xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar