Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

GOODIE BOX | July '14 'Birthday Box' - Unboxing + Initial Thoughts

GOODIE BOX // July '14 | Unboxing + Initial Thoughts - CassandraMyee

If you're a regular around these parts you will know I am quite a fan of beauty subscription boxes, I've had Sample Box (now closed down), Violet Box, Lust Have It and now I am also giving Goodie Box a try. Goodie Box has been on my radar for ages now but it seems to be a bit hit and miss a lot of the time. I was considering joining up after Sample Bar closed down, but then decided to go with Violet Box instead, but with the announcement that July would be Goodie Box's Birthday Month, there were high hopes and expectations that this was going to be a really good one! I'll be honest, there was promise of the new Benefit Push-Up Liner in the box so I pretty much signed up straight away as I am very keen to try it out, but I've been left slightly disappointed...
Read More >>

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar