Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Models Own Fireworks







I love these stunner's for wearing on their own or topping up on top of any base paint for a quick glam manicure. They are a part of Models Own latest Fireworks range and quite frankly look pretty much like a party going on your nails. They are like glittery, multicoloured shreds which makes them quite unique. No chunky or 3d glitter dots this time. It's a different shape altogether and is plainly gorgeous. If you're tired
 of glitter nail paint, this is perfect to revive your love for it all over again.

Also for £5 each, I believe nothing can beat them for this price. Available in 5 shades in total, these three are my ultimate favourite, especially the blue one. It's such a magnificent, deep, rich, royal shade that it works well on it's own even when applied on a bare nail. 

Check them out for sure! Look's like my pick-me-up staple for winter blues. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar