Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mother's Day Gift Guide 2021

 

Mother's Day Gift Guide 2021, pearl necklace
If a product was gifted to me, it will be marked with a *

In case you weren't aware (because all days blur into one in lockdown), Mother's Day in the UK & Ireland is next Sunday, the 14th. I'm a little later than usual bringing you my gift guide, but better later than never! I know that it's tricky this year (as it was last year), with the restrictions and many people won't see their mothers on the day itself, and I'm sure they'd all prefer a phone call or a card, to any gift, nevertheless, I have some lovely gift ideas, which you can order to be delivered directly to your mother. Anything marked with a * was kindly gifted to me, without obligation.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar